1. “I’m not looking for a serious relationship, just someone to have fun with.”
我不是在寻找一段认真的关系,只是想找个能一起玩乐的人。
2. “I’m a player, and I’m not sorry about it.”
我是个玩咖,对此我并不感到抱歉。
3. “I’m a commitment-phobic, so don’t expect me to settle down anytime soon.”
我是个恐婚者,所以别期待我很快就会安定下来。
4. “I’ve got a type, and it’s not you.”
我有我喜欢的那一款,你不是。
5. “I’m not into labels, so don’t get too attached.”
我不喜欢给关系贴标签,所以别太过依赖。
6. “I’m a serial monogamist, but not for long.”
我是个连续单恋者,但时间不会很长。
7. “I’m just here for the night, and I’m not promising anything else.”
我只是今晚在这里,不承诺其他任何事。
8. “I’m not the kind of guy who does relationships, I’m the kind who does girls.”
我不是那种做关系的人,我是那种做女孩的人。
9. “I’m a catch, but I’m not looking to be caught.”
我是个吸引人的对象,但我不打算获。
10. “I’m not looking for a relationship, just a good time.”
我不是在寻找一段关系,只是想享受一段美好的时光。
11. “I’m a Casanova, and I’m proud of it.”
我是卡萨诺瓦,我为这一点感到自豪。
12. “I’m not into dating, I’m into hooking up.”
我不是在约会,我在找。
13. “I’m a flirt, and I can’t help it.”
我是个高手,我控制不了自己。
14. “I’m not looking for love, just a little bit of fun.”
我不是在寻找爱情,只是想找点乐子。
15. “I’m a player, and I’m good at it.”
我是个玩咖,而且我玩得很出色。
16. “I’m not into long-term relationships, I’m into short-term thrills.”
我不是在寻找长期关系,我是在寻找短期的刺激。
17. “I’m a heartbreaker, and I’m not sorry.”
我是心碎者,对此我并不感到抱歉。
18. “I’m not looking for a girlfriend, just a good time with a girl.”
我不是在寻找女朋友,只是想和女孩们享受一段美好的时光。
19. “I’m a man-whore, and I’m living my truth.”
我是男人客,我在活出我的真实。
20. “I’m not into commitment, I’m into freedom.”
我不是在寻找承诺,我是在寻找自由。